Are you needing someone to examine your science curriculum to check alignment between your curriculum and your state standards? We can provide your district with a comprehensive review of your districts curriculum.
21st century K-12 science programs must:
- be consistent with its institution’s mission,
- have clearly defined outcomes for students that are articulated K-12,
- use the best combination of learning experiences to help each learner achieve these results,
- include an assessment process that shows whether the results are being achieved, and
- use the findings of assessment to improve student learning.
In our approach to curriculum review, we ask the right questions in order to provide you with strengths and areas that need improvement. If you are ready to get started, then contact us today.